Bullion is defined as investment grade precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum. Bullion is weighed by Troy Ounces or Grams and comes in various forms – including coins, rounds, bars. In Canada, investment grade gold must have of a purity of 99.5% or more and silver must have a purity of 99.9% or more to be considered bullion. Bullion is purchased for investment purposes and are therefore tax exempt.
- Bullion coins are minted by government entities, which also features a legal tender value added to it. While the value of the precious metal should always be higher than the face value of the coin, these pieces individual value have premium costs as the designs are much more detailed.
Great Canadian Roadshow always applies premium payouts to coins.
Popular coins that we buy include, but are not limited to:
- Canadian Maple Leaf from the Royal Canadian Mint
- Eagle from the United States Mint
- Libertad from the Mexican Mint
- Krugerrand from the South African Mint
- Kangaroo from the Australian Mint
- Philharmonic from the Austrian Mint
- Britannia from the Royal Mint
- Our rates for bullion bars/ingots and rounds are primarily based on the market value for gold, silver or platinum – and their respective weight and manufacturer
- Bars and rounds do not have a legal tender attributed to them and are generally sold at a lower premium than a coin and in turn are bought back at a lower premium as well.
The Great Canadian Roadshow guarantees the highest payout for your bullion products – and our best price guarantee means we will always beat any competitors quote!
We are always looking to buy the following brands:
- Australian Mint
- Asahi Mint
- Credit Suisse
- Istanbul Gold
- Johnson Matthey
- Pamp Suisse
- Perth Mint
- Republic Metals
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Sunshine Mint
- Valcambi Mint
- And All Private Mints!
1 Oz Gold Coin Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf
1 Oz Gold Royal Canadian Mint Bar
1 Oz Gold Coin - Buffalo - US Mint
1 Oz Gold Brittania Coin Royal Mint
1 Oz Gold Philharmonic Coin Austrian Mint
1 Oz Gold Bar PAMP Suisse
1 Oz Gold Bar Credit Suisse
1 Oz Gold Bar Republic Metals Corp
05 Oz Gold Coin Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf
025 Gold Coin Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf
01 Oz Gold Royal Canadian Mint Maple
25g Maplegram Coins Royal Canadian Mint
25g Multigram Bars PAMP Suisse Mint
5g Gold Pamp Bar
1 Oz Silver Coin Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf
1 Oz Silver Johnson Matthey Bars
1 Oz Silver Brittania Coin Royal Mint
1 Oz Silver Eagle Coin US Mint
1 Oz Silver Kangaroo Perth Mint
1 Oz Silver Krugerrand South African Mint
1 Oz Silver Libertad Mexican Coin
1 Oz Silver Philharmonic Coin Austrian Mint
10 Oz Royal Canadian Mint Bars
100 Oz Silver Bar Royal Canadian Mint
Assorted 1 Oz Silver Bar
Assorted 1 Oz Silver Rounds
Get your FREE Evaluation Kit today!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact our Customer Service team for more inquiries and we would be glad to assist you